Ocean Finance is a leading financial technology business offering a wide range of personal and business finance products, such as credit card, personal loans and a range of financial wellbeing solutions to our customers.
We are a fast-growing business with a fast-paced and dynamic working culture, where the customers and their needs are at the heart of everything we do, and where creativity and innovation is our second nature.
At Ocean Finance we believe in making finance more accessible to people with limited capacity of doing so, by building products and services that help our customers to seamlessly achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate Delivery Manager to join our team.
You will be the ‘facilitator’ of the agile development team. Responsible for creating, governing and improving agile processes while fostering a healthy agile culture within the product team.
You will also facilitate the timely development of products throughout their lifecycle by keeping a close and regular collaboration with team members and management.
You will help with highlighting and clearing any impediments that may slow down your team's progress on a project and set closely manage the expectations and work schedules on which products will be delivered.
You will be reporting to the Head of Delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintains continuous and close collaboration with the key Stakeholders to understand KPI’s, define teams OKR’s, prioritise projects, and regularly review backlog items to ensure all tickets are considered and aligned to company direction
- Work with Product Analyst to build an understanding of qualitative and quantitative data to review project results and drive the product backlog
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to drive requirements for all projects that you will deliver
- Support the team through discovery, ideation and execution phases
- Provides regular updates to Stakeholders
- Managing backlog refinement with team
- Chairing regular updates on larger projects with key stakeholders
- facilitate team rituals, including sprint planning, stand-ups and retros
- Enthuse, guide and coach teams and stakeholders in Agile/Scrum
- Drive, track and communicate the progress of tickets, sprints and releases through team updates
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ Years of experience in managing delivery team using Agile and Scrum
- Good understanding of user experience (UX)
- Strong Digital Change and Transformation experience
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent at engaging stakeholders, senior staff across the business
- Leads by example and understands how to motivate others to achieve shared and individual objectives
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable in presenting key information to business leaders
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Scrum Master Certified or equivalent
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in product management
- Understanding of success metrics, OKR’s and ROI’s
We believe that a good business is all about its people, and therefore we offer an extensive set of benefits, including:
- 25 vacation days (in addition to bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus package
- A diverse culture built on trust, autonomy, openness and collaboration
- Commitment to your personal and professional development - growing you is part of our overall success story
- Access to large number of Perks and freebies, including free Audible audiobook subscription